I love it when my postie pulls up the driveway and unloads a very distinctive shaped Queensberry Album box!
A couple of weeks ago Bailey and Chris’ albums arrived and they are divine. These guys chose a 10×10″ black leather Duo album and two parent copies.
I’m not great with sentences so here are some things I love about Queensberry Albums, in bullet point form!
- The leather is amazing. It feels great, it smells great (is that a weird thing to say haha??) and it doesn’t wear down. My samples have been touched so many times and they still look new. Winning!
- The parent copies are the best darn idea. A lot of parents contribute to the funding for a wedding and these albums are a really great way to say thanks. They even come in handbag size for Mums to drag around and show their friends.
- You can buy a display box for them, but who needs that when they come in lovely velvety bags?
- They’re handmade so every little detail is perfect.
- They have never sent me a dud, I’ve literally never had to return an album.
There are lots more things I’ll think of after I finish writing this, but that’s a good start!
These are the cutest! Bailey and Chris ordered two five inch copies of their album to give to their parents. The copies aren’t too pricey and they make a fab gift. Look how cool they are!